Monday, May 16, 2016
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
• Always wash new scrubs separately in cold water. Add a ½-cup of distilled white vinegar to the water before adding the scrubs. This will set the color, which helps prevent the fabric from fading.
• If possible, don’t wear the scrubs to anything other than work. This means changing into the scrubs once you get to your job site. Outside elements, such as pollution, dirty the scrubs quicker.
• Store your scrubs in an air tight bag when not in use. This will help protect the fabric from germs.
• Avoid eating while wearing the scrubs.
• When performing non-work related activities, change out of the scrubs. This will help prevent excessive wear and tear.
• When handling the scrubs, always do so with care and don’t treat them like any other article of clothing.
• Turn scrubs inside out before washing. Wash the garment in cold water using normal detergent.
• If you notice a stain on the scrubs, treat immediately. Waiting until the stain dries will make it more difficult to remove.
• If you need to disinfect the scrubs, wash them through two cycles to help ensure they are properly disinfected. The first cycle should be a normal washing, while the second should be done in hot water with about ¾-cup of bleach (oxygen bleach or color-safe bleach) added to the water.
• For best results, follow the manufactures recommended cleaning process for each type or brand of scrub you have.
The best way to ensure your scrubs look their best for as long as possible is to purchase high-quality scrubs. While these better scrubs may be a bit more expensive, they are typically made from higher quality materials, which mean they last for a longer period of time and won’t unravel as quickly as their cheaply-made counterparts do. Your scrubs are an investment and if you think of them this way, you are more likely to take better care of them.
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
I recently bought my father's church a new hollow electric guitar. The one that I bought twelve years ago already needs an upgrade. It was not a high end guitar so I was surprised that they were able to make good use of it that long. Along with the new guitar, of course I also bought an extra set of guitar strings. Surprisingly, I had to go to a few stores before completing the set of strings. I had to buy one string from one store to another. I am not sure if they really don't sell super alloy 5 string sets or it just happened that all of the stores that I went to were out of stocks.
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Oftentimes, people with illnesses recognize the debilitating effects of disease and vow to recover. Yet while many of these sick individuals implement numerous strategies to start feeling better, quite a few are ineffective in overcoming their condition. In many cases, sick people can recover from serious illnesses yet are simply not implementing the strategies necessary to make it happen. Here are three things you may not be doing to obtain the healing and recovery you desire:
1. You're Not Getting Tested.
One of the biggest keys to recovery from any illness is clearly identifying the disease that is in operation. Yet in many cases, sick people are afraid to receive a diagnosis because they are afraid that the illness will be terminable. Remember that ignorance is not bliss. A disease that is not diagnosed has the ability to cause a plethora of unwanted problems in your body that could have been addressed and resolved if you had attained a diagnosis. In recognizing this reality, be sure to invest in diagnostic testing services that will help you identify the root of your health problem. You can attain excellent rapid tests from companies such as Diagnostic Automation/Cortez Diagnostics, Inc.
2. You're Not Seeking Natural Treatment Methods.
While medication can ease symptoms and alleviate the anxiety associated with illness, reports of full recovery through prescription drugs is sparse. If you're serious about eliminating a disease entirely, it is oftentimes prudent to consider the value of using natural treatment methods. There are many documented cases of individuals who have adopted a synergistic set of natural methodologies to limit and even eliminate a condition. Some natural options you may want to consider:
• medical acupuncture
• raw food diet
• massage therapy
There are a wide variety of naturopaths whose services you can learn about and obtain through a quick Internet search.
3. You're Not Exercising.
Exercising brings with it unlimited health benefits, many of which have been proven to limit the symptoms of an unwanted disease. Some of the health benefits that result from consistently engaging in physical activity include:
• better posture
• weight loss/weight management
• improved elimination
• sounder sleep
If you are sick and dream of being healthy and vibrant, you can make it happen. By examining the short outline provided above, you can determine whether you are making any health-hindering mistakes that preclude you from overcoming illness and embracing the life of wellness you desire and deserve!
Saturday, September 12, 2015
I did not know that there is such a guitar xtender. It is very obvious that I don't know much about musical instruments. Well, if you are a musician and need a guitar xtender, head over to the linked website to see for yourself. There you can find a wide variety of fretted instrument accessories and parts.
Friday, July 17, 2015
The living room, which is carpeted, is not worth the trouble of cleaning. The carpet is old and it needs to be replaced. We are planning on replacing it with a completely different kind of flooring. Among the several flooring options available out there, we decided to use oak hardwood tile in the living room and use ceramic tile in the kitchen and bathroom areas. As soon as the hard wood floor is installed, my plan is to start looking for discount Area Rugs Direct. One of our three bedrooms is already set up that way and we will probably do the same with the other two rooms. Then we will either hire the rugs to be professionally cleaned or look at buying our own steam cleaner.
Monday, July 13, 2015
Clubbing became even more exciting because of the emergence of talented world renowned DJs. But of course these DJs wouldn't be able to do their stuff if not for the high tech gadgets they have such as ableton live 9 intro. Ableton Live 9 is the latest iteration of one of the best performance based DAWs available today. It lets you to easily browse for new sounds, instantly capture your performance and record automation directly into clips. It also enhances your sound with improved studio effects. The Intro version includes limited software features, 3 instruments, 26 effects and over 700 sounds.