Monday, December 5, 2016
I have been living here in my husband's place for more than ten years now but I have yet to find the music instrument shops near me. There are probably a few in town for sure but since I don't know much about musical instruments, it did not come to mind to look for one. I love to sing but singing doesn't love me :-D
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
aandf is one of the fancy mandolin cases I have ever seen. I am not an expert when it comes to musical instruments and the accessories that go along with them but this case just looks like it can provide superb protection for your mandolin. It is made with a high-density, molded polystyrene interior that gently cradles the musical instrument in a perfectly insulated environment. The interior is lined with plush, no-scratch lining that protects the mandolin's finish.
Monday, September 12, 2016
Social media is now becoming one of the very handy tools in marketing. Due to its popularity and demand, there are also many people who are offering their marketing services in that area. One that I recently came across is Triangle Direct Media. This company doesn't only specialize in social media marketing but also in new media marketing services and SEO optimization. All of these tools helps website owners uncover and fix hard to find problematic issues that are preventing them from ranking better on search engines.
Saturday, September 3, 2016
The "ber" month has just started. In my native country, the Philippines, you can already start hearing Christmas songs being played on the radio and shopping malls. Yes, the spirit of Christmas comes early there and usually lasts until 15th of January the next year. As early as September, there are some people that think about Christmas presents for loved ones. I am one of them. I just want to think ahead of time so I can set aside money for the stuff that I want to buy for my family and loved ones. One of my younger brothers is into musical instruments so this infinite looper fits right in his interests. I am sure he would be delighted to receive one on Christmas.
Monday, May 16, 2016
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
• Always wash new scrubs separately in cold water. Add a ½-cup of distilled white vinegar to the water before adding the scrubs. This will set the color, which helps prevent the fabric from fading.
• If possible, don’t wear the scrubs to anything other than work. This means changing into the scrubs once you get to your job site. Outside elements, such as pollution, dirty the scrubs quicker.
• Store your scrubs in an air tight bag when not in use. This will help protect the fabric from germs.
• Avoid eating while wearing the scrubs.
• When performing non-work related activities, change out of the scrubs. This will help prevent excessive wear and tear.
• When handling the scrubs, always do so with care and don’t treat them like any other article of clothing.
• Turn scrubs inside out before washing. Wash the garment in cold water using normal detergent.
• If you notice a stain on the scrubs, treat immediately. Waiting until the stain dries will make it more difficult to remove.
• If you need to disinfect the scrubs, wash them through two cycles to help ensure they are properly disinfected. The first cycle should be a normal washing, while the second should be done in hot water with about ¾-cup of bleach (oxygen bleach or color-safe bleach) added to the water.
• For best results, follow the manufactures recommended cleaning process for each type or brand of scrub you have.
The best way to ensure your scrubs look their best for as long as possible is to purchase high-quality scrubs. While these better scrubs may be a bit more expensive, they are typically made from higher quality materials, which mean they last for a longer period of time and won’t unravel as quickly as their cheaply-made counterparts do. Your scrubs are an investment and if you think of them this way, you are more likely to take better care of them.
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
I recently bought my father's church a new hollow electric guitar. The one that I bought twelve years ago already needs an upgrade. It was not a high end guitar so I was surprised that they were able to make good use of it that long. Along with the new guitar, of course I also bought an extra set of guitar strings. Surprisingly, I had to go to a few stores before completing the set of strings. I had to buy one string from one store to another. I am not sure if they really don't sell super alloy 5 string sets or it just happened that all of the stores that I went to were out of stocks.